It's fair to say that the reason you've landed on my website is because you want to be healthier.
Now, being "healthy" means something different to different people. Some of the reasons my clients want to be healthier are:
- They're sick of buying new clothes every few months
- They want to be able to walk a flight of stairs and not be winded
- They don't want to feel pain in their muscles/joints all the time
- They don't want to feel like they need a nap as soon as they get to work
- They want to have enough energy to prepare a healthy meal after work
Yes, all of my clients would agree that they contacted me because they wanted to change their appearance but in the process of achieving their weight-loss goals, they improved the quality of their lives.
Tell me something...if I could magically teleport your body into a gym right now, what would be going through your head? Would you be filled with delight or fear? Would you confidently walk into the free weights section, grab a pair of dumbbells and start exercising? OR would you choose to walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes and then exit the gym as fast as humanly possible?
Whether you're looking to start exercising for the first time in your life, or you straight-up can't manage to get your butt to the gym anymore — you're exactly where you should be.
Since you're here right now, something tells me that you're sick of making excuses and you're ready to make some damn good improvements to your life.
But maybe you...
- Don't have a clue how to exercise "what the heck is a feet-elevated hip thrust?"
- Need help with motivating yourself to start exercising and eating healthy
- Are constantly starting and stopping every few months
No matter where you're at right now, I believe that every person who truly commits to their goals has the ability to achieve them.
You want to feel good when you're out with your friends/family but instead, you're constantly thinking about how you'll look in the photos. Ugh!
You want to exercise but it seems impossible after a long day of work. Going to the gym is the last thing on your mind. #NetflixandChill
You're READY to change your life by taking control of your health and you want to be "that person" who always seems so energized, happy, and exudes confidence.
But you just don't know how to make it a reality. You don't even know how to start.
Let me tell you, I can totally understand where you're coming from.
Now, let me tell you about my core beliefs...
- I believe that we all have the capacity to change our behaviour and to develop healthy habits that improves our lives. Trust me. I'll guide you every step of the way.
- I believe that your health is your wealth. It's the most thing in your life. Poor health means less time to spend with family and loved ones. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't realize how important their health is until it's in jeopardy. That's a great shame.
- I believe that true health is not about quick-fixes like a 10-day juice cleanse. It takes real commitment and consistent effort over time.
- I believe you deserve to be happy. And I'm determined to give you the tools to create the life you've always thought was out of reach.
The bottom line is this: you don't want to settle for less, especially in terms of your health and I'm here to help you look and feel your best.
Hi, my name is Caroline Gaspar and I am OBSESSED with helping people improve their lives through fitness and nutrition. I teach people how to exercise and eat healthy which ultimately makes them super happy because they literally change the shape of their bodies.
My Journey to becoming a Personal Trainer
Fitness has always been a lifetime passion but it wasn't always my career. In 2014, I was working as a full-time graphic designer for a prestigious company in downtown Toronto — but I was really, really unhappy. My only escape came when I would go workout on my lunch breaks. I really wanted do something that I really cared about. I felt that my skills were being underutilized. I was terribly miserable.
So, I decided to take a giant leap of faith. I quit my job and studied to obtain my personal training certificate, in hopes of working and helping real people. Then I hustled at a commercial box gym and I absolutely fell in-love with helping people achieve their goals.
And then I took another leap of faith and decided to start my own personal training business.
I started with training people in condo gyms but within a year, I started to rent space in a downtown gym to accommodate all my new clients.
So, when you say that you don't know where to start or that change is hard, trust me, I get it. But I also believe that life is too short to settle for mediocrity. I will teach you how to take control of your future by improving your health.
I specialize in weight-training/circuits that will build your strength and endurance and ultimately change the shape of your body and make you look your best. You will burn fat and tone your muscle and make your body feel energized.
I also provide a ton of helpful free content via my blog and social media (see icons below). You'll find mindset strategies, healthy recipes, and free workouts to complement our training.
Contact me to book your complimentary fitness consultation to discuss:
- Your fitness/exercise experience
- Your current fitness/nutrition practices
- Your goals and how we will achieve them
And hey, thanks for being here. I really appreciate it.